1. In case of death of a member, financial assistant of Rs.10,000/- to
nominee of the deceased.
2. Rs.1100/- as Shagun at time of Son/Daughter/Self-Marriage of member.
3. In every Annual General Body Meeting, Society gives cash award of Rs.1100 to meritorious children of members who secure 80% to 90% and Rs.2100 who secure 91% & above in Xth & XIIth class respectively.
4. Society honours its Senior Citizens/members with smriti chinh in every Annual General Body Meeting.
5. Society organises cultural programmes in every Annual General Body Meeting to encourage children & inculcate in them social values. Children are also given awards for their performances in dance, singing and other cultural activities.